3.27.2004

So things just keep confusing me. People say one thing, act something different, but then do something random that backs up what they said in the first place.

Like I've been told, I guess I need to find myself and figure that out before I worry about what's going on elsewhere. Oh, but where to begin. It's like having to untie a knot made of a million microscopic threads without damaging any...with just a 20 pound sledgehammer to help you.

A few random quote-y/proverb-y things I picked up:
-The believer is happy. The doubter is wise.
-It takes both sunshine and rain to make a rainbow.
-Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
-There are no short cuts to any place worth going.
-Your heart understands what your head cannot yet conceive; trust your heart.
-If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
-False hope is nicer than no hope at all.
-Language was developed because of our deep inner need to complain.

No comments: