2.27.2006

Babbling

You know what sucks? Knowing something you aren't supposed to. You'd think it would be better to know than to stand oblivious. It's not. It's like, well, you know, but you can't tell anyone or say anything because, well, you aren't supposed to know. Now I see why people are so much happier when they don't know what's going on. Maybe that's why curiousity killed the cat.

Cirque du Soleil is next Friday. I'm pretty excited. Good way to start off spring break. I kind of want to take a trip somewhere (within driving distance) over the break, any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

none of that made ANY sense. at all. btw. you should come have lunch with me and jason on wed. if you get this by then. call me (or him)

*Heather* said...

nice, and nice. I'll surely have lunch with you guys Linds. And Blake, keep me posted on the date :)