1.01.2006

So I guess I was a bit unhappy in my last post. Once again, I have learned that stupid girl things are just that...stupid. Though I might find it hard to believe that someone might actually care or something like that...I guess I shouldn't let my insecurities take over. Heh, easy to say, not so easy to do. But I've been trying. Really hard. Guess sometimes I just slip up. Anyway...

Had my New Years party tonite. Only 1 of my friends showed. The rest were Andrea's. Thank goodness she actually invited people this time, eh? What's up with the ditching me, people? :( But it's ok, more booze for us... I have lotsa pics that I will post when I'm a little more sober...dice games aren't always the friendliest ;-) I guess unless you're the guys in the midst of a bunch of girls haha...

That's all for now...like I said...I'll post the pics (or some of them at least...) soon.

No comments: