12.29.2005

Grr, I did a stupid girl thing. I hate when I do stupid girl things. Like when you say something, and you kinda expect an answer, and then you don't get the answer you expect and then you get upset because you didn't get the answer you expected and you shouldn't be, because people can give whatever answer they want, but you are, because you think you should have gotten a different , "better" answer. So then it ruins your day. It really is just like setting yourself up for failure. Because really, you won't get the better answer. I should know that by now.

So Christmas went by. I kind of didn't really notice, other than the addition of my super awesome digital camera to the "things I will eventually accidentally break" list. Andrea and I have just been kinda chillin' at the apartment, when we don't have to work that is...
Katie came and stayed the 27-28. That was cool, I miss that kid ;) We went to a hookah bar, and I would have taken pictures, but I left the battery to my said super awesome camera on the freakin' charger. So no pics from that. All I have is the pic from when we went to Bennigans. And the table of guys slightly across the room kept staring at us. Heh, we got a laugh out of that.




Katie. Yeah, she gets more phone calls than anyone I know. Freakin' crazy.






Yeah, so that's about all that has happened lately. A few small get togethers that I wouldn't consider "parties", a few drunken nights, and not much else to tell. Oh, and I got a new job.

No comments: