3.31.2006

So since my last update, Tyler and I went to Dallas for the Calgary v. Dallas game last Sunday. Since we were already going to be there and needed something to do ;) , we went to Medieval Times on Saturday. I'd been once, when I went to Florida, but Tyler had never been. It was a good time, makes me glad my "silverware" consists of more than my hands these days. Then the game was on Sunday. Calgary lost, but it was still a fun "first NHL game" for me. Oh, yeah and go Red Knight! heheh. Overall, I say it was a great trip. Nice and relaxing, just what I needed. Semesters should come with more of those built in ;) Oh, and of course, pictures of Medieval Times and the hockey game are posted on my MSN space. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Awesome pics... but there was not one single picture of Heather! I was sorta disappointed.