4.10.2006

Less angry about underwear. Well, not really but I at least bought more hehe. Here is the link (again) to my MSN. The Aeros pics are posted now. Tyler's friend Dan is down from Canada for about a week. I'll have pictures from that adventure as soon as I have all of them. Yay for collecting pictures from other people!

On a sadder note, I think I am going to be rather busy soon :( I have a 10 page paper and two 3-5 page papers coming up that I haven't started. But, not to worry about that now, they aren't due yet, eh? :) I also FINALLY got my painting back from being framed. And I (well Tyler and Dan) hung it on the wall. It's preeeeety, see
















I think that's all for now...perhaps something of interest when I can think of it.

2 comments:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger said...

Crap, I was just trying to edit my post to show I can spell. lol. Anyway, nice painting! Where did you get it?