9.12.2003

The first of many

Like it says, this is the first of many 'blogs'. (where did they get that word anyway?) People are really mean. So are rumors. I don't understand why people think it's cool to say things about someone that they know damn well aren't true. Does it make them feel better about themselves, or are they people in general just spiteful, cruel dolts who have nothing better to do than lie?

Anyway, on a happier note, my 'problem' has been resolved...if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's probably better that way. But I think I have ended the horrible trend that had come to be, which makes me feel less like an evil monster and more like a person.

I turned in my first human sit. paper today...I think it was the worst paper I have ever written. I hope I'm wrong about that though, writing has never been too hard for me - until that for some reason.

So, everyone is gone tonight...it's really no fun, I wish I would hurry up and turn 18, this whole 'can't do anything' bullshit has gotta go...

No comments: