9.27.2003

Wedding Bells?

Yeah, so I went to my friend Kim's wedding today...wow, I can't see myself getting married anytime soon. They were soooo cute together and they looked soooo happy. I've never seen Kim THAT happy. Just seeing it makes me happy, maybe that's why I like weddings I dunno. I guess it's a totally different feeling when it's not family who's getting married. I hope I feel that kind of happiness one day. Yeah, so she had (of course) blue EVERYTHING....it was cool. Even her dress had a blue thing on it. GO KIM! The only person I know who could pull off tennis shoes in a formal. So, she danced with Brad to Weird Al, she had milk with her cake, and she didn't throw her bouquet...the whole evening was really awesome, and I hope she looks back on it in 10 years and says, "Wow, I'm weird... that's so awesome! At least my wedding was memorable!"

So I came 'home' for the weekend, and it's kind of backwards...it's more like I left home and came to visit my parents and my sister...which is interesting, since it's only been what...a month and a half since I left? eeeenterestinggggg, beri beri eeeenterestinggggg.....I can't wait to get back to UH, I miss people...

I got my hair cut yesterday...it's a really scary feeling when you say something like "I don't want it tooooooo short" and you see 3-4 inch pieces of hair falling into your lap...I can't decide if I like it though...it's....uhm...different than I've ever had it before. I guess time will tell and I may end up with reallllllly short hair if I decide I don't like it.

Hrm, I think that's all...probably not, but it's all enough...

No comments: