12.11.2003

Man, it feels pretty good to be done with finals...but it feels pretty shitty to know how much better I could have potentially done...I slept alllll day today after my final was over, and I still think I might go to bed at like...11. I'm tired, in every sense of the word. Oh well, not like it really matters anyway, I don't have anything but work til...what? January 20? yeah, that feels pretty good.

*Thought for the day*
People who lie constantly and then wonder about why everyone lies are pretty annoying. If you are going to sit and lie and then go on to bitch at other people for lying...you're a hypocrite, because A) at some point everyone lies, and B) you lie a hell of a lot more than the average person, therefore you have, um, NO room to talk...meh, whatever.

So other than uber freaking out about finals bullshit, I rather like the laid-back thing as opposed to the worrisome thing. It's much easier to deal with stuff when you don't really care about it (in the case of not-so-important things) because then I can "prioritize" and deal with the important things that I need to care about. So no more uber spasticness I'm thinking, unless it's something that deserves my uber spasticness...

Hm, so I officially got my ticket to New York, as in it's bought and paid for, that's exciting, yep, and no more finals for a semester, that's exciting too, and um, I think that's about the extent of my excitingidge.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: