12.06.2003

Man, so I haven't even started studying for finals and I'm already tired of studying for them. This sucks...oh well, gotta do whatcha gotta do, right? So the past almost a week has been great. Actually, it's been GREAT! The 'gray area' problem (if you call it a problem I guess) has gone away, or at least it has become not so much the issue, and the care factor = through the roof. I feel so happy with...uh...EVERYTHING that stupid stuff hasn't even really bothered me (except for my one slip-up last night...but I realized it and stopped and it's all better) Ok, anyway now I'm rambling...so the studying for the finals...it's going to happen now. Like right now. And I'm happy. REALLY happy. Yay!

AND it's Christmastime! That's always uber exciting cuz Christmas is the best time of year. The pretty lights, the *sometimes* chilliness...or at least not scorchingness...yay, all to be excited about. And the happy. Definetly the happy.

Ok. studytime for real.

No comments: