6.03.2005

just push "play"

I can't decide if I get in the way of life or if it gets in the way of me. It seems like the harder I try, the harder I fail. But I feel like if I don't try there is no use in even being here. I think I'm even going to fail at Fiji. I don't think I'll ever make it there, and if I do...I don't think it will be like I've always hoped.

A dream I had about a week ago still haunts me. It feels important but I don't know what it's telling me. The girl in it seems like she's supposed to represent me, she has my cellphone...but I never actually see her. I dunno, guess time will tell. If you wanna hear more ask, but you probably won't. It's ok, I probably wouldn't either.

1 comment:

Chris Ness said...

Man, you need to stick with your dreams. Focus on the prize, and nothing else, and all the little stuff will get smashed under the treads of your dream-attainment-tank.
You gotta learn to float above it all...