1.17.2004

So I got back from NY today. It was fun, even if Jason says it wasn't. Snow isn't as cool to snowbirds as it is to me obviously. So I *kinda* learned to snowboard, which means I learned how to go down a little hill without falling TOO much.....but it was fun :D and so was sledding. And so was the snow in general. I wish I would have taken more pictures though... :/ oh well. So moving back in tomorrow...or today whatever...the 18th, yah. That's gonna be a pain in the ass. Kinda makes me wish I had some slav...errr people who would do work for me for free. Yah, so I met some of Jason's friends from NY, hehehe they're cool, now I see why he's so wacky though :P

So I went to wish my friend who is going into the navy this Tuesday goodbye. I think he is kinda ready to get the whole thing over with...or so he says, since he's been waiting since like May...yah, 5 years is a long time. LONG. TIME. But hopefully it will be worth it to him :) hmmm what else....not much of anything, just weeeeeeee fun-ness, but about to be over due to massive hours of work-ness...blah.

So the stupidity of some people amazes me. When they have to announce in an airport that the baggage claim is NOT FOR RIDING ON, there is a problem in society...

No comments: