1.08.2004

So let's see, so far my break has been pretty, err, breakless. I've been working 8 hours a day 6 days a week, but thats cool cuz I don't mind my job so much, and haven't really had any celebreations b/c I worked on all of the holidays...but I made the $ so it's all good. I got shot in the face with an artillery shell on New Year's Eve...totally not my fault. Let's see, what else...hmm...drank with my mom and her friends at the party she had, a few of my friends came :) been packing a bit for a few days...my sister erased my 40+ hours worth of Legaia (I wasn't so much the happy *scowl*) uhm, I worked some more, got a paycheck and pretty much gave it to my mom to pay her back for my plane ticket, hmmm, I guess things have been quite uneventful other than my "story of the day" nearly everyday from work. Weee, uneventful, I guess that's better than full of awful yet eventful things, eh?

So in 1 day and 10 hours I will be on a plane to NY...man, I can't wait. It's gonna be so fun :) and even if it's not it will be. So HAH! Hrm, I think I'm going to watch a movie...

No comments: