1.22.2004

So, I guess talking is good. No, I take that back. There is no guessing about it. I understand what has happened and I agree, for the first time in my life, that it needs to be changed. I can't continue to live by basing my happiness on the happiness of others. I guess 'anonymous' was right and I just didn't want to admit it. Neither did Jason. So, although I'm sure it will be a hard and painful experience, I am going to follow through on this, because, as was told to me, and I agree, it is mutually beneficial.

I guess that's that, eh? Oh, and Kellie, I know you told me so, so I guess you can say it...but just a few times.

Oh, and trying to draw in 3-d on a sheet of paper...damn near impossible. At least for me. I guess I don't have the artistic capabilities...or something like that.

No comments: