8.21.2005

A few new things to wonder about.

Wow. I should never be bored and online again. The things I find fill me with a sadness of awe. I mean look at this:



That's right, you can now point a gun at yourself, pull the trigger, and dry your hair.

And then there's this. Yeah, all those bands you either absolutely were in love with or wanted to murder when you were 13 are back. The Spice Girls are back together too. But a movie? I mean come on...But hey, you can't hate them too much, especially if you liked them when you were little. That would be like saying you were a moron when you were 13. And we can't have that. :)

**Post edit**

And last but not least, there is this.
For all the guys out there who are "angry" and giant assholes but don't want to change. Obviously what you need is a syndrome, not a foot up the ass. Jeez, I'm so tired of everything being a disease. When are the things that bother me about people going to become diseases so that we can quarantine all THOSE people on a deserted island which we then blow up? I'm waiting.

No comments: