8.01.2005

Ok, so I guess I've been a bit unhappy lately. Obviously. School is filled with torture, I don't like my research and I need a break from my so-called break. But I guess i shouldn't be down about it, it's not like there is anything I can do to fix it. At least not right now. So I've decided that is something I'm going to work on...the disliking everything I'm doing. And perhaps in a bit of time it will show. I figure if I'm this good at not being happy, I can be pretty good at being happy too. So maybe if you see me looking down you'll help me out and say somethin' nice. That would be cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would agree that you are very good at being unhappy. This means that it will take some gargantuan effort on yor part to swing that around to the other direction. However, I think you are fully capable of doing so, and can't wait to see you do it. You'll just be so much...happier.

~Kell

Blogger said...

well girl, I love ya. Don't know if that makes you happy, but you're a great friend to me and your godkitty. :)

We need some more margarita/pool time before the rest of summer escapes.