6.28.2004

The Continuation (ie part 2) (ie read previous blog for part 1)

Ok, so I finished the last blog in a hurry last night cuz I didn't want to finish it right then. Now I'll finish. So like I was saying....

My "ideal guy"...he'd also have to be romantic, you know, like candlelit dinners or rosepetal baths or even just spontaneous sweet stuff is good :) I was thinking though, that laying out this "ideal guy foundation" may make it seem like I expect all this stuff and such. I don't. That's why it's "ideal". It's one of those things, for me at least, that doesn't really exist. He's a contradiction of a contradiction, and even if he was real, then I'm sure he would be with some bitchy Barbie doll who doesn't deserve any guy - let alone him. So the ideal guy I suppose is just a way to pass the time and avoid the physics a little longer. And as for transformation, I'd much rather see Jason as is than watch him try to become something he's not.

I'm happy ;)

No comments: