6.23.2004

Real post? Maybe...

Hmm, so are there certain phrases that just kinda....get to you? Like when someone says it, it sparks radical response? (ie either makes you really happy or really upset) Maybe I'm just weird like that, but it seems that just a few certain words or phrases can turn a shitty day into the 'best day ever' or turn a good day into brooding hatred. Perhaps that means I'm 'overly-sensitive' to some things? I dunno, when it comes to turning a good day bad, people tell me I 'tweak out' really easily and quite eccentrically. I mean I see it and I feel bad once I realize I'm doing it, but then I just go do it again. Change is hard. I don't know what to do. I guess slowly, little by little, I'm making the changes. But it seems so slow. Comments on this welcome. Maybe I'm not weird, at least not in this respect?

Can't wait for Brittnee's party tomara, its gonna be so fun! :-D And Krystal's b-day is Saturday, hopefully will get to go to that too! Yay for getting to do stuff :) Yay more for getting to do stuff AND see Jason at the same time! Yay also for almost being done with physics. Jeez, I don't think it will ever end...and after that last test, it really needs to. Like really. A lot.

No comments: