6.27.2004

This weekend was awesome. Heh, starting Thursday :P Brit and Sara's party was fun, seeing everyone was really great. Then Friday I got to see Jason, we had dinner and rented a movie and such. Then Saturday Jay came and stayed with me and we went to a club for Krystal's birthday. Hehe, for someone who 'doesn't dance', he sure was dancing ;-) I had a really good time. Sunday we just kinda hung out at my house until I had to go to work, had some Sonic, played some Smash Bros, that kinda stuff :P But this weekend was great, I got to see lots of people, got to do lots of stuff...I felt like it was actually summertime! With all the school and work and stuff I haven't felt that too much this summer. I mean all the stuff I'm doing is great, but I'd kinda been missing all the hanging out.

So with all these people commenting on their "ideal mates" I thought maybe I should write about mine. My ideal guy would be tall, over 6 feet, with blonde-brown hair and blue or blue-green eyes that are soft and piercing at the same time. He would be muscular but not overly so...able to sweep me off my feet or carry me over a giant puddle, but not obsessed about his strength. A guy who knows as much about theatre as he does cars, and though he plays video games he can set them down. Facial hair that complements his face, none is ok too. His personality would have to be something different. He would have to be able to put up with me but still keep his own thoughts and opinions, witty but not sarcastic, intelligent, and confident but not cocky. Tasteful tattoos are attractive, but not excessive "i don't need a shirt, i have tattoos" kind of thing. Piercings vary, eyebrow bar if it looks good, earring maybe, perhaps a nipple, but he would have to look good in a suit and tie too. It'd be a plus if he was a good cook, and...I'm tired of typing, so I'll finish later.

Look for Ideal Guy: The Continuation coming soon to a blog near you!

No comments: