6.14.2004

I hate. I think that's all I can say. I don't quite know what I hate, but I know that I do. I'm full of it. Up to the brim, overflowing with the feeling. I feel like everything I want to pull towards me is being pushed away and everything I want to get the hell away is sitting right around me, waiting for me to explode into a million pieces. Yeah, yeah, this blog is a rant, deal with it. Or leave, whatever.

"I'm falling forever
I've got to break through
I'm going under"
~Evanescence

I don't know where all my unhappiness originates...

Maybe it's because I got my probation letter from the UH scholarship office today. Could be because my physics prof went through an entire chapter in 35 mins today. Could be because I had to stand in the rain at work for an hour today. Could be a whole bunch of other shit that I don't feel like typing again b/c the first copy of this blog was erased...whatever.

On a somewhat anti-shitty note, I finally get to start at the Med Ctr Wednesday. It's pretty much one of the few things I'm looking forward to - that and the obvious getting to see Jason sometime. I feel so secluded from everyone else. Everybody is all down on campus pretty much every day and I'm all 30-45 mins away. I miss everybody, it sucks.

So I've had this pretty much constant headache for the last few days...it's not cool and I'm not sure why it won't go away. If I cared enough it might be a point of worry, but alas, the care factor isn't there. It isn't anywhere, unfortunately. Except in the things that I care about no matter what. I think if I stopped caring altogether... well I dunno what, but it wouldn't be good.

have you ever wanted to stop a post in mid sen

No comments: