6.10.2004

Ocean2
You come from the Ocean. You've always been drawn
to the sea, the sound of the waves, the crystal
blue water, near the sea is where you belong.


Where Did Your Soul Originate?
brought to you by Quizilla

A quiz compliments of...well I'm not exactly sure who. I mean I know who's site I pulled it from, but I don't really know who they are, other than a name and a picture from someone else's wallet. Jennie, sorry you're not doing so well, although I haven't met you Jason seems to care a lot for you, so you must be a pretty good person. Hope you start to feel better soon.

Leaving for Dad's canoe race tomara, it starts Saturday. Gonna be muddy as hell. And the mosquitoes are literally gonna pick me up and carry me away. Outlook for the weekend: fun as hell :P

I think I really take what I have for granted sometimes. It makes me feel really bad when I think about it and realize how much I have and how all I do is bitch about what I want. I know that I should see that more often, but it's so easy to get lost in a sea of 'consumer whoring' that sometimes even I forget. I worry that I will become like my mum sometimes; thinking that the only things I should do are things that benefit me directly and generally in terms of money. I don't think she wants me to volunteer at the Heart Institute. She'd rather me either work more or...work more. I dunno, I'm really really looking forward to the end of every week when I get to drive down to the Med Center and help out. I don't think she understands how I feel and I don't know how to express it to her. I met this guy at the volunteer orientation, he gets up at 5am for work, then puts in a school day after that, then comes to volunteer in the ER 3-4 days a week, not getting home until after 11pm. Then gets up at 5am all over again. It was really inspiring. I wish I could motivate myself like that. I feel like I don't have the drive to do anything; I want to go to med school more than anything and know I'll never get there unless I start kicking ass in class, but I can't seem to do it right...
::sigh:: the mum is calling, guess that's all for now.

Its just the beginning of the beginning of the end....

No comments: