6.07.2004

So, another great weekend :) I envy all you people who get to see Jason everyday. I miss him lots.

Haha so my dad's canoe race thing is this upcoming weekend and he's naming his boat "The Naked Truth" (this isn't funny to anyone who hasn't heard the story from 2 years ago...) I got him a sticker for the boat of a guy running around naked...he laughed for like 5 minutes. It was great :P

Phys sucks. Even when I kinda know what I'm doing from last semester b4 I dropped, it still sucks. A chapter a day is ridiculously bang-your-head-against-the-wall bad. ::shrug:: I guess it could b worse, at least the prof is good. hehe, he says "omega" as "oh-meh-gaah" Its great. :P

Work consistently makes me angry. The stupid people making me do this stupid training to learn how to greet a guest is fucking retarded. I don't need to be at Splashtown til fuckin 11pm to learn how to say "Hi, how are you" It's fucking common courtesy. Maybe the assholes who don't know how to say hello shouldn't be hired in the 1st place. Damn. I might not always be nice, but you pay me, even if the pay is shitty and I realize that part of my job is to put on the fake smile and make other people feel welcome and feel like they haven't wasted their obscene amount of money to get into the park. People need to not be so fucking stupid and incompetent. Grr.

On the other hand, I've been pretty happy with the lack of work I've had to do the past few days...for one reason or another for the past 3 or 4 days I've worked I haven't really had to do anything. But the people still make me want to kill.

So does Verizon. Way to get people into contracts that last longer than you know the shitty phones you sell ever could. And then, the only way to get a new phone without paying the billion dollars they want for it without a contract is to renew your contract til somewhere around 2010...come on, what the fuck? All I wanted was you to fix my phone even...but nooooo. Bah, I wanna blow them up too. ::whistley downward spiral noise:: KaBoom.

Ok, well thats all my bitching for now, I have to wake up all early to go to class tomorrow....

No comments: