7.15.2004

The countdown continues...

33 more days.
 
So Blogger changed...again... I'm not sure if I like it, I kinda liked the less idiot-proof-you-can-still-accidentally-fuck-up-your-blog thing, now I feel like I'm in the idiot-proof world of Microsoft. *sigh* I guess dumb people need stuff too...not to say I'm particulary computer savvy, I went without some cool stuff cuz I couldn't figure it out, but I think it should've stayed that way. Give the people who know what they're doing the chance to show it off.
 
Anyway, although I like my chem class (especially in comparison to my phys class) there are some R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D people in there. I don't understand how you can want to be a pharmacy or biology major and think that you don't need chemistry. "As long as I pass it doesn't matter..." yay for the future of healthcare, I'm fucking scared. And there's this one girl....damn she's a fucking moron. It's like the prof will say something and she will repeat it back verbatim as a question 5 mins later. Apparently, the idea of "ionic vs. covalent" (I'm taking chem 2, mind you) is foreign to her. And water doesn't evaporate either. Everyone had a big laugh about that one...except for her. She said she should get an A for the abuse, I say we should play pinata games with her. (Velcro on ceiling + bed = pinata party) And then there is this other girl who must think the prof is a retard because everytime he says something she tries to contradict it. I'm like "Wow, so shut the fuck up. Thanks."  I hope they all (they being the annoying bastards) fail and drop the class. If only I were that lucky. *sigh*
 
Ok, well I guess that's enough ranting, it's bedtime.

No comments: