7.27.2004

So it doesn't help your case when you are trying to explain something intelligent you did during the day to your mom and while going to point to your head to expand upon the "smartness" factor, you poke yourself in the eye. So much for that one, eh?
 
Let's see what else...Still haven't found a decent and inexpensive replacement screen for my laptop. I can see the crystal starting to leak a little more everyday...time is running out for me it seems. Might have to break down and spend the god damn $495 after all... *sigh*
On a better note, chem is going well. The stupid girl I keep speaking of? Yeah, blatent cheating... ::grrr:: makes me so angry. But my grade is still gonna kick her ass. With only my brain too. Ahhh, the sweet feeling of kicking not just 1 person's ass, but about 3. I guess 3 heads aren't better than one (when they're all dumbfucks at least)
 
Med center stuff is going well too, I'm getting to do pretty much all of the cell stuff by myself now, and the cells are growing and waiting to be tampered with :P Yay for playing God. (Now if only I had the power to strike lightning bolts onto people...)
 
Oh and read the comments from the last post if you get a chance...I don't know why, but they're pretty funny :P

No comments: