7.29.2004

I found, or rather was introduced to some new bands recently. So I downloaded their stuff, and (remember I'm on a 56K for the summer) finally got it all, and started listening to it. I'm sure pretty much everybody that reads this won't like it, maybe a couple people...anyway. So yeah, I like most of the stuff so far...
 
Here's the one I like the best thus far:
The Get Up Kids - Ten Minutes
Actually from what I've downloaded and heard I like a lot of their stuff. Modest Mouse has a few good songs, but others are outright terrible. They got deleted. Alkaline Trio is pretty cool, as is Brand New. I also like The All-American Rejects. And that's all I remember without looking through my playlist right now.
 
Played frisbee last night, super fun. I miss good frisbee :( Went to Taco C's for a while afterward (this being around 11 or so), and stayed there and chilled for awhile. Had far too much Dr. Pepper and couldn't sleep. And when I did finally sleep had terrible, terrible dreams. Woke up about every hour... finally got real sleep after my alarm went off...it's set for 8:50, so I hit the sleep to lay there til 9, turns out that was the 10 minutes of decent sleep I got...so yeah I was utterly exhausted for my test. But frisbee was so awesome. I did terrible the first game (hey, I haven't played in like 3 months!) but then the second game I did better. It felt great. Then we had a short game and I did pretty well then too, everyone was soo tired though. Chris (the only person I knew cuz other Jason had to work) had the awful "shared man sweat" from wearing someone else's shirt once we started playing shirts/skins (yes, I was a shirt :P), so we made fun of him for awhile hehe.
Can't wait to play again next week.
 
Also can't wait to move back to UH. Mixed feelings there though. I kinda like real food and only taking 1 class at a time.

Attempting to teach myself to ride a unicycle. The shins hate me though. Fall + pedal = many shin bruises. For real. But I think for 2 days I'm doing pretty well. I can go down the driveway with PVC poles balancing me a little. (sometimes a lot) and I can go 1/2 to 3/4 of a driveway line without poles (but I still need poles to get onto unicycle). It's pretty fun and gives you a workout :P

No comments: