7.23.2004

So I was talking to Hartschuh, and we decided that we should go on a killing spree to relieve stress from our shitty-deal-with-stupid-people-everyday-jobs. Man, sounds good to me. So I think I'm going to create a hit list of not just specific people, but "cultures" (if you can call them that) and i guess....genres of people who I would like to send to Cuba (after it's nuked and cameras are set up) for the latest reality show (that I didn't personally think up). It would be like Survivor without the stupid bullshit. It would be real Survivor. Like "who can survive the longest on an island that was just nuked without dying from radiation poisoning or cannibalism. Because obviously that would be the only source of food. Man, that not only sounds like the best cable TV family show ever, but the best way to get rid of people who annoy me. There are lots of those.
 
Yeah, so that was pretty much a big ramble. By the way, no I won't post my hit list - for one because it might be offensive and two it could be seen as a threat, even though it shouldn't because it's totally a joke...there, that's my "dont be offended or threatened" disclaimer.
 
I don't want to go to work tomorrow. *sigh* and I don't have time to finish this because I have work tomorrow. *grrr* 

Oh, and only 25 more days.   :)
:abrupt ending:

No comments: