8.05.2004

Adiuva Me

I guess my recent blogs must not be very interesting to anyone...not a single comment since the 29th...and lotsa people are reading...or at least pretending to I guess. Eh, whatever, this place is more for me anyway, you just get to look at it. And comment. Or not :P

Saw Manchurian Candidate tonight. Denzel Washington, once again, amazing. Liev Schreiber, also, amazing. The movie, twisted as hell. Overall, very good.

I think I should take a vacation to Fiji. A really long one. I think the word for that is 'move'.

So after feeling absolutely wonderful after frisbee last night, tonight I think I might dig a really big hole and live there for eternity. Yay for a giant river of emotion toppling over my tettering wall of sanity. Maybe I should just play frisbee everyday or something...at least then I'd have more contact with people than a blinking monitor. Maybe that's my problem...I don't get out enough. But probably not.

Radio - Alkaline Trio another favorite song of the moment, along with
The Freshman - The Verve Pipe

No comments: