8.03.2004

So you know when you were a little kid and some kid did something mean to you and you told your mom/dad and they went out and "talked" to the kid and everything was "all better"? Yeah, why are problems so much harder to solve now? What did our parents do to fix whatever was wrong and why can't we do the same and fix the problems now? *sigh*

"Domine, Domine, Deus
Domine, Adiuva Me"

So I think I pretty much found people to fix my computer. I'm looking at 2 companies; one I will order the screen and casing from and replace it myself, and the other I will take my computer to and they will put a new screen into the existing casing (ie I couldn't do that myself) So the company I'd order from is cheaper, but in like...Pennsylvania or something. The other company is slightly more expensive, but they'd be doing all the install stuff, with warranty (not that I trust warranties anymore...) and they're close, somewhere downtown. So one way my comp would be out of comission for a bit, the other I'd take to them and have it back a few hours later... we'll see soon I guess.


No comments: