8.10.2004

I went to this really awesome Cajun restaurant with Chris last night before the random concert thing. It was really good, one of those little restaurants not many people know about kind of things...great gumbo (not as good as Shana's mommys gumbo though of course) So then we went to the random concert at this random place and watched people mosh because Chris got to be the "hold-the-money-box" bitch. I thought the band was pretty good, a lot of "screamy" bands (for lack of time to think of a better word) don't do it very well, but they were definitely an exception to that. Still not sure what Roman was saying, but it sounded good :P Saw the first Spiderman finally so now I can go see the 2nd one.

I've also realized that playing pool is really fun. I think it's totally dependent on the people you're with, but then again I guess that goes for everything... and I think it's kind of made me realize that some people just try not to have fun. I'm not sure how to explain it, it's like maybe they think they're "too mature" for fun or something, but whatever. I don't think that's what maturity is. But if it is, I think I'll pass. Fuck that, I can be serious and work-oriented. But that doesn't mean I don't want to have fun when I'm done.

Well, I'm off for another exciting night of "hmm, what should I do tonight...? *ring ring* hey, what's up yeah I'm pretty bored no I dunno what I'm doing tonight oh yeah? sure, sounds cool. *hang up* mom I'm going out, be back later no mom I don't know what we're doing yet...do i ever? ok mom I'll call... *door shuts, car starts*"

Wow, that was spastic :P Somehow it always ends up being fun though :-D yay!

No comments: