8.17.2004

Go to sleep, tiny dancer...

I had such a fun week last week, hung out with really awesome people that I'm gonna miss lots :( (come visit!) saw lots of funny movies, played pool, had good food (the molten chocolate thingy at Chili's ROCKS) and lots of other stuff.

Can't wait til I get back to a decent net connection so I can d/l music at a reasonable speed again. Started packing about...30 minutes ago. Yay for moving back to UH. I'm so excited :) About retreat too. Can't wait to see everyone again and meet all the new people and all that. I've decided that college would be great if it weren't for all the damn classes. I might go to Austin over Labor Day to see Alana at UT, since she's come down here like twice now (granted she did live here for like...til she graduated) I dunno, it's all still in the planning stages, we'll see as it gets close I suppose...class might prove more bastardly even than I plan....and I plan on it being pretty bastardly...

Hmm, well I should probably finish packing and loading shit into my car so I can leave ASAP tomorrow...don't want to be here any longer than I have to...no really. I don't. At all. Not even a little.


No comments: