12.06.2005

I feel weird. Like something is out of place. Or like I should be somewhere or doing something or permanently like I'm forgetting something. I think it's because I've been so so so busy lately, especially with the projects, that now that they're done and all I have left is actual studying (hah, I say that like it's trivial...I WISH) a large part of what I've been spending all my time on is gone. But even before that, something just feels...odd. I wish I knew what it was. Perhaps the impending holidays and my lack of plans. And sadly, my lack of wanting plans really. I think I'd be happy just sleeping through them. Driving to look at the Christmas lights and then just not dealing with it. I wish I could go somewhere where it wasn't bitterly cold, but just cold enough for snow. And not even a lot of snow, I'd be happy with like 2 inches. Just somewhere that it was pretty, where I could wake up Christmas Day and really say I had a white Christmas. I'm tired of here. I'm tired of now, too. I want elsewhere...and later...I guess the grass is always greener...I should take a vacation. If only I had somewhere to go, right?

No comments: