12.01.2005

Leavin' on a jet plane

Arrgggghhhhh. People make me angry. I shouldn't have to choose. I don't make them choose. Maybe that's why I always leave. To make it easier for them. 'Cuz it sure as hell isn't fantastically great for me all the time. Stupid choosing. But I guess it's my fault. Like everything. Like always.

It always comes down to this: it'd be so much better if I were in Fiji. It's all about the hammocks, the coconut shell cups with the little flowers and the boat-mail. Ahh, yes. Boat-mail. One day that's what I'll have to look forward to. For at least a week, dammit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you . . . don't leave . . . I won't make you choose.

Anonymous said...

i won't make you choose either.... and i'd be sad if you went to Fiji without me. or at least without TELLING me.

*Heather* said...

Don't worry, I'm not going...yet. It's Christmastime, I can't spend that in a tropical paradise! I even have a cute little ghetto Christmas tree :) With presents underneath!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I like cups with cheesy flowers and umbrella's . . . and I bet they don't have twelve page papers there, b/c it takes a lot of effort to decorate those cups. . . Official request to be in your first suitcase when you go to Fiji . . . *dibs!*