12.24.2005

Merry Christmas!

To everyone :-) None of this PC "Happy Holiday" stuff. Merry fuckin' Christmas. And Happy New Year to those of you I don't talk to before then. Heh, last year it almost was "snowing" on Christmas Eve, this year it's gonna be 70 degrees tomorrow. Crazy, eh? I thought so.

Andrea and I have a bet placed for events leading up to Monday. Sadly, we both think the same thing will occur (or won't occur rather), so I guess it isn't really a bet. But we'll both be absolutely dumbfounded if we're wrong.

My parents got me a box of thongs for Christmas. I find that a little weird. *shrug* hehe oh well, they're cute. Comment and tell me what you guys got, especially if it's kinda weird. :-D

Ahh, and I also now have the prettiest ears around ;-) Nothing like well selected shiny sparkly things to make a girl smile.

No comments: