12.01.2005

Don't you hate when you can't sleep...

and you need to? When it's too late to be able to churn out something productive, but you lay in bed and counting the number of times the fan spins around suddenly becomes the most interesting thing in the universe? Also, why is it people you don't like always have to be at places you do like? I mean, Christ, do they just want the awkwardness? Anyway, the (billions of) projects are well underway. The finals studying, unfortunately, is not. Due to the massive projectness. BUT, it's ok. Because I am going to totally rock my finals and my professors are going to be SO in awe they can't help but give me A's. Or something like that. Hey, all B's would rock my world too. And to the point of no return even. But I now have eye-rubbing sleepy feelings, so perhaps that is my cue to finally get to go to bed. I can't wait for Dec. 14th at 5pm. CAN'T EFFIN' WAIT. Oh, and Trans-Siberian Orchestra on the 18th is gonna be freakin' awesome too. Yay! :)

No comments: