11.14.2004

Burnout. Not the game either.

So organic make Heather cry. I don't want to study just because I don't want to see just how much I don't know. I guess everybody was right. I shouldn't have spent all summer in school, I'm burnt out. I don't want to study, I don't want to be in class, I just want to do nothing. Like this weekend, Jason and I went to my house and ended up helping my uncle move all the brush on his land into piles and burn it. It was good. I wasn't doing school, I wasn't doing med center crap, I wasn't doing nothing, I was just doing something that felt like I was getting something accomplished. *sigh* looking forward to Thanksgiving break, maybe going to New Braunfels with Jason. Looking forward to Christmas Break, ending this semester, maybe going to NY again, relaxing, maybe a job in addition to med ctr stuff....maybe not. We'll see. Yeah, looking forward to a lot of stuff that isn't right now. Wishing it kinda was. That's about it, I'm forcing myself to go study now. An A or B is necessary for this exam and I'm going to get it dammit.

1 comment:

Chris Ness said...

Yeah, that'd be why I'm joining the Marines.