11.23.2004

So I want the damn break to be here, I want the semester to be over. I don't get to go to New York this Christmas, that kinda makes me sad, but it makes me look forward to the summer, when I will be able to go. The Thanksgiving trip to New Braunfels... also cancelled because of the rain, that sucks too. Hopefully interesting things will still happen. I almost want to say that I can't wait to go home, I want to see my puppy (it's been over a week). But I know it's gonna be pretty boring otherwise. Which isn't really a problem actually it'll prally be kinda nice....but I know there's so much stuff I need to do over break... and I want to spend time with my family, but all the shit I gotta do is going to keep that from happening excessively... We're going to Cleveland (not Ohio) for T-day, and maybe Saturday or Sunday my mom and I will do Christmas decorating stuff. I can already tell that I'm not going to want to come back to school, and studying for finals is going to be really hard, but hopefully this semester will be rewarding. I'm feeling pretty good about all of my classes (except I'm kinda worried about physics) but his curve and my A on the 1st test should hopeully make that grade bearable. I don't want to inish my stupid paper....it makes me sad. So it's 3 am and I have a 1/4 of a page to go. I think I might just fuck with the margins a little. Ok well back to that, I'm pretty much out of stuf to say....

No comments: