11.17.2004

I'm tired of feeling this way. I feel like I'm failing in all aspects of life. I was doing so well, and then all of a sudden, everything gets all fucked up. I can't have the things I want, I don't want the things I'm getting and I'm not getting anything. I feel like I should just quit at life and go live under a bridge.

On the bright side my puppy remembers me and follows me around when I'm home. I think I should just stay with her all the time. She makes me happy, like maybe I actually did something right.

Back to orgo I guess...... *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do lots of things right! COME ON!!!
you'll do fine. good luck.
-person that lives 5 feet from you.

Anonymous said...

I've been feeling like moving under a bridge lately too. We can live under a bridge together, cause that way hopefully no one will give us any trouble. Better yet...let's live under a bridge in Fiji.
~Kell