11.19.2004

Orgo test III...finally over. Unfortunately the lab final is Monday. I'm not exactly sure what to expect. Luckily Dr. Bean wrote the fianl instead of the TA's, so maybe it won't be filled with random bullshit that no one knows anyway. I think I did really well on my orgo test, despite the fact that I could have really fucked up a 25 something point section (stupid facts :-/) Oh well, I potentially fixed the 1 point above the curve grade from last time. Hopefully.

So I think that professors shouldn't all think that it's necessary to cram the last bit of shit they feel they need to teach into the last week (or 2 days) before Thanksgiving break. It's like "hey they're getting a break! Let's shove so much shit in before it that it becomes not worth the effort because we're asshole professors! Yaaaay!" Eh, oh well, the semester is almost over, thank goodness. Unfortunately next semester seems like it might be filled with just as much if not more rapage. Stupid ECE classes. Do I look like I want to ever touch a computer for anything but websurfing, AIM, email and the occasional word processing/spreadsheet? Fuck no! If I want something that isn't included in that list done, I'll hire someone to do it. Duh. Which is why all these other people taking these classes are there...and I shouldn't be. The CHEE class I'm taking could be cool. Or really really bad, depending on how Dr. Capitano is. I'm hoping for choice 1.

In other news, my puppy is doing well. Apparently she is a GIANT spaz. heh, which is awesome. But my mom told me that whenever the phone rings in the shop and the door is open, Jackie (the dog) goes in and looks at the phone like "what the hell is that" and then takes a shoe from the shoe rack just below the phone and brings it to her bed. She doesn't chew on them, doesn't do anything to them, just carries it from the rack to her bed. Apparently there was a pile of about 8 shoes there yesterday. Hmm, I think I have a dog who can tell me how many calls I miss while I'm gone. heh. And you thought she was good for nothin'. My mom is making her an appointment with the vet that is going to do her heartworm stuff next week. I really hope I'm home for that so that I can take care of her and make sure she's ok for the month she's gotta be 'waiting'. Poor puppy. She still doesn't understand "fetch" though...we're getting there though....slowly but surely :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The line about the dog letting you know how many calls you've missed cracked me up. Seriously. (Just so you know I'm reading. :p)
~Kell

Jared Counts said...

Your new professor has a really cool name. The only thing that could improve it would be if it was Dr. El Capitano. Ole. That's almost as good as this one Italian police officer's title and name combo: Superintendent Bizzarro.

anjalimehtus said...


India's finest decorative arts for luxury home furniture and interiors. Our collection is custom created Modular Kitchen Indiafor you by our experts. we have a tendency to bring the world's best to our doorstep. welfurn is leading Interior design company that gives exquisite styles excellence in producing and Quality standards. we Modular Kitchen Designs will give door-step delivery and can complete the installation at your home.