11.06.2005

This weekend was pretty uneventful again. Had an exam and class Saturday. Tried a new restaurant, Maggiano's, it was really good. Then watched a movie. Isn't that the most exciting day ever? Thought so. Today was nice, slept in and such. Went to dinner with the parents & grandparents. They got to meet Tyler, which made them happy I guess. Pretty uneventful. They don't hate each other ;) Yeah, I think that's all. Now I'm pretending to study. I really want the semester to be over *sigh* It's getting to be that time in the semester. It also sucks that school is basically all I have to talk about. Guess that's what I get for being a nerd.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Oooh! Maggiano's is excellent, I agree. I remember liking the bread and salad.

Eetion said...

you're not the only one who wishes the semester was over!

i think the semester should somehow stop right when i've settled into an A insteading of stopping after I take another test and fall down to a B or C. if things worked that way, I'd feel a lot more special