11.13.2005

You know when your head is so teeming with thoughts that you find yourself unable to grasp even one of them? Those nights when you lie awake in the darkness, staring at nothing without realizing it? Those days that seem to pass without ever existing? Or the ones where a minute seems like an eternity as you wait and wait for something that is never to come? Decisions are the worst part of every day, especially the important ones. Especially the hard important ones. Especially the hard important ones that you feel you are walking into rather blindly. Then again, what is life without antagonizing anticipation of that which is probably never to happen?

Yes, I'm rambling. No, there isn't an explanation. At least most likely not.

1 comment:

Jared Counts said...

I had been struggling with something like that last week. Every time I would lay down to go to sleep, all these odd random thoughts would just flood my mind, some pleasant, some not so much. I'd have to lay there in the dark and sort through them or try to shut them up, and I wouldn't be able to get to sleep for at least another hour and a half. That persisted until the end of the week, when I just kinda crashed from lack of decent sleep. Whee.