11.29.2005

I got my hat :) Well, kinda. It's a different one, but still an awesome fedora. So I'm happy. The next 2 weeks are going to be SO uber busy. 2 design projects, a presentation and a paper due Monday, a final Wednesday, a *HARD* final Friday, another *HARD* final Tuesday and a final that shouldn't be difficult but will be Wednesday. And then I'm going to party. From Wednesday night til the 19th, when I start working again. I say that, but I'll probably just sleep ;) With some booze in there someplace. I don't think Danaca would let me get away with that one. Or Andrea for that matter.

So, sadly, I'm already thinking about next semester. And the suckiness that is to ensue there. Perhaps I should go back to NSM and be a chem or bio major or something. Ugh. I dun wanna. Do anything, that is. BIOE made me happy until it wasn't Biomedical, it was just ECE with some CHEE thrown in. I think the curriculum is kind of dumb and doesn't flow or make sense. It's just a lot of random classes on 2 opposite ends of the spectrum. They need to PICK ONE. Or let us choose which specification we want. Grr. I guess it's a bit late for that now. They're having a "curriculum meeting" next week. Perhaps they'll tell us then just exactly what kind of degree this is supposed to be other than the "we procrastinated and don't want to pay professors to teach undergrad classes even though we don't really have much of a graduate program either" major. Something different would be....grrrreat. *sigh* Enough ranting. I'm going to be happy and enjoy my Christmastime and enjoy my new hat and get thru the next exactly 2 weeks. And then I'm going to enjoy my break and enjoy everything about not being in class for awhile. Then it will be ok to go back to miserable and stressed and full of sadness and worries. But right now I'm listening to Christmas music and wearing my hat and drinking my grape Dr. Pepper and being happy.

And here's a pic of the coolest BIOE chicks ever. (no offense to the other BIOE chicks)

1 comment:

Jared Counts said...

Yay for Christmas music! If I may, I would like to suggest a CD for you to listen to, to ensure a great holiday. You should get a copy of "A Charlie Brown Christmas" by the Vince Guaraldi Trio. It's my absolute favorite. It's that good.

Hope your brain doesn't melt from the strain of finals. Good luck!