10.18.2005

Definitely a 'grrr' day...week...whatever

Just in case you were wondering, looking through page after page of hastily, badly done Excel spreadsheet for 80 billion different things....sucks. How hard is it to create a neat spreadsheet? I mean REALLY. It's not. Christ, when will people learn...if you're giving the SAME data just over different time frames...just make it the SAME FORMAT. And don't leave shit out yet expect me to have statistics for it. Dummies. I'd say 'worst spreadsheet ever' but then I'm sure someone would give me one that is worse and make me do something with it. So we'll just say bad. Annoyingly, time-wastingly bad. Oh, and making up your own abbreviations for medical terms is annoying too. They have STANDARD ABBREVIATIONS FOR EVERYTHING! I've known a lot of them for going on 4 years now. That means I learned them in highschool. You're a fuckin' RN. You should DEFINITELY know them. I bet you don't write in your charts like that. Otherwise, I bet every other RN on the floor hates you. Because no one would be able to read what the hell you are saying. Just like me. Thank goodness I'm done with the long one. Now just 2 'short' ones. Short being only 250 people (between the 2)instead of 1 with 420. And that, folks, is my random rant of the day.

Oh, but in other Heather's world news, I FINALLY got my iPod. It's fantastic. Yay me. I introduced Tyler to tapioca tea this evening. I think he liked the tea, but not the whole "chew your tea" idea. But it was pretty funny to watch anyway :) Maybe if it was more tea and just a lil tapioca it'd be better for him :P This week sucks so far. And it's just getting worse. Did decent on my circuits exam. Don't want to talk about my thermo exam. (that probably means don't ask about it) It sucks because I rather like the class, too. Or I did. Now I'm just angry when I think about it. Way to ruin something. Grr. I just need Saturday to come around. After noon. I'm going to see Chicago at 2. Then Katie is coming out at some point and staying til Sunday. I wish I could win cool stuff. Like the lottery, haha.

And now it's late and I have to be up early. Dammit. Oh, and I freakin' wanna see Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Tell me if you want to go too. Ticket stuff is on the site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to go to trans-seiberian orchestra!! ...but i think i already told you that...

*Heather* said...

You can only go if you can spell it right. :) Just kidding. Make your Jason go too. It'll be fun!