10.03.2005

Lindsey's make up birthday party (the original was to be during the "hurricane") was Saturday. Out to eat then movies. Good times :) Got a few pics from her Jason, apparently I don't know how to keep my eyes open for pictures... *sigh* But the others were still good, so I'll still put 'em up :)


Me and Tyler at Olive Garden. Yes, the flash was bright. I'm squinty. One might say almost Asian squinty.


There's some REAL Asian squinty. And a growl too, perhaps?


Birthday girl and her boy. I think she just got done hitting him for a lewd comment. :) Probably shouldn't bring that one back up, eh?


Linds giving the cake a good ol' blow job. We all had some after ;)


Like I said, we all had some after...with ice cream too!










There were more pictures, but I don't want to write commentary for all of them, and what fun is it to just look at pictures??? EXACTLY.

No comments: