10.31.2005

Well, this weekend proved to be fun and completely non productive. It was great :) Last weekend like that for a while most likely. Friday I went with a few people to Jefferson Davis Hospital (which has been turned into townhomes, by the way) There was a roof party, which was cool, nothing scary or haunted happened though. Then we went to Humble to another party, where JP proceeded to pass out. So we let him chill for awhile and Eetion and uh...other people? carried him to the car where he vomited on Anne Marie (poor girl) Got home around 530 I think? Saturday was Chaney's (sp?) party that Tyler brought me to. Yay for Tinkerbell. And tall stripper shoes. It was a fun night :) I only have a few pictures right now, hopefully I'll get more soon.






Left to right: Andrea, Brandon, Dr. Dude?, Chaney, Travis, Kim, me, Tyler













Tyler, Kim & Travis. Boob grabbing galore ;)







Sunday was nice and relaxing. Well lazy explains it better. Left the couch-bed long enough to go to IHOP. And when I went home of course. It was a sleepy, comfy day. And now it's Monday and there is much to do.

*~~~~~~~~~~Edit~~~~~~~~~*
I have more pics now, so here goes! :)




Tyler and me. Too bad you can't see the Canadian flag belt...













Kim and her poison apple. It wasn't the alcohol, promise!









Waiting for a cab. It was cold outside, especially for such a scanty costume, no? My wings kept me warm ;)














And of course, the stripper shoes. I didn't fall ONCE at the party! :) Be proud.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

HA! I love the terrance and philip! Were they cracking fart jokes all night? That would have been funny. You look stunning. :)

Eetion said...

woooo. those shoes look hot