10.07.2005

This time tomorrow my circuits exam will be over. Man, am I ever worried about it. I already took this exam once...but Dr. Dave is going to prove to be a much more difficult professor I think. Which sucks. Circuits is just really dumb to me. I hate studying for something and feeling like I'm wasting my time. It makes me want to go do the other, more important 20 billion things I need to do. But I have to do well in this class this time. Bastards. They should have let me through the first time. I was close. Ok, well I guess that's enough bitching from me.

Andrea's b-day is Monday. I don't think she's doing anything, but I never know. hehe, people don't tell me what's going on, they just tell me to show up. It's great. I guess they think I'm too absent-minded to actually remember what I'm doing or why. This semester has finally and officially been proven "overly busy". When your friend calls you and asks is she can come chill for a few days...and you say "hold on let me look in my planner" you know you're way too busy. And next semester is going to be even worse I think. Except I'm not taking ECE classes. Unless they make me. Which they won't, because no one has any idea what is going on and they just pretend they do. My fluids exam got moved back a week. That makes me the happiest person ever. Except that my circuits exam is tomorrow and that makes me the saddest person ever. hmm, I wonder how those combine :P

I want to change my major. Normally, one would say "isn't it a bit late for that?" and I would agree, but somehow I've figured it out to where it will only add 1 year on to my life in hell...I mean college. I haven't decided if it's worth it yet, I need to talk to some people. Some people who are more informed and less biased. I also need to do well in the would-be in major classes I'm taking. That's the important part. I think the biggest reason I want to switch is all the ECE classes. They're so DUMB. Like not even hard, really, just DUMB. Like conceptually, really really easy. But then they go out of their way to make it reallllly hard. Unrealistic tricks to make 50+% of everyone fail. Because they aren't ranked well and think that the key to better ranking is failing everyone. I think maybe if they...oh say... did research? or something like that, maybe they'd be ranked higher. But I don't know what I'm talking about. I guess that really is what weed out classes are for. Should probably keep that in mind.

Well, my "Please let me pass my exam" post has turned into a bit more. So it's got some bitching in it, deal. It's my blog. Pshh. But i heart you all if you really made it this far. :-D Here's some food for thought (care of Andrea): What if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the same way?

Oh, and I ordered the most awesome shirt last night :P Just have to wait 4 to 7 days for the mail now. Hopefully it won't end up like my (lack of) iPod.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what would you change your major to?

*Heather* said...

Chemical engineering. We'll see.