10.24.2005

Ever get that "used" feeling? It kinda sucks.

Anyway, got 2 exams back today. Biomechanics, the one everyone thought they got a 30 on...well, it was graded out of 30. Heh, so that would have actually been nice. I think the prof closed one eye and squinted the other to grade it. And thinks we're really dumb. No one got below a 60 even though no one knew what they were doing. Fabulous. Did decent there. Then got my fluids exam back. I think my grade was a gift. Like, I didn't do wonderful but I was expecting a 40 or something. A couple people I know got 30's range, I feel bad for them :-/ But it was because they didn't put much/any effort, so I don't feel too bad. I was right at the average. AND, believe it or not, Fleischer CURVED *jaw drops*. Craziness. Apparently this class is just dumb. But I guess everyone being dumb is better (for me) than me failing. So I'll take dumb.

Someone left the balcony door open in my apartment. And the screen door to it as well. While no one was here. That makes me kind of angry for 2 reasons; 1- bugs and 2- dishonest theiving rapists. Especially since it's dark outside when I get home. I'm pretty well pissed off about it. At least enough to say something here without fear or care of whatever the person who did it is going to say to me.

I think I'm going to start doing some kind of exercise. I feel blah. And my cute pants are almost too tight. Bastards. I just haven't decided what yet. Or when the hell I'm gonna find time. Now I see why I swam so much before. Maybe that's why I was so freakin' hyper energetic. Which I think is really weird, even though I understand the mechanism behind it.

The 'stros better pick it up tomorrow thru Thursday. Kick Sox ass while the rules are ours. Like I said, Astros in 6. That means 4 in a row, guys. I know you can do it!

I've been practicing walking in my cute stripper shoes for Halloween. They look like this only they have ribbon that...laces? up my legs.



It was pretty funny when I bought them, the lady was like "are these for Halloween or...no?" to which I said "Yeah, just Halloween." I should have just said I was a stripper. It would have been funnier. To me at least.

No comments: