5.04.2004

Blah. So now begins the uber 4 days of super studying for the uber finals that - since they are sooo close together - I could never possibly prepare as well as I'd like to for. Man, so Jason is right; the university is run by retarded business people who have no idea how hard other majors are.

So now, I disappear from everywhere and force the lack of attention span to not make me go crazy with studying. So if you think it's been awhile since you've heard from me, check around and/or call me to make sure I'm not crazy or dead. :)

If u saw my profile, you saw this, but I like it so I'll put it here too:

The future is easy, for it never comes...
The present is simple, we live it every day...
The past is hard, for once it is, it is forever...

I also like:

The phrase "why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?" has made me think:"Why do at all what you would rather put off until tomorrow?"

No comments: