5.10.2004

So....
Finals. Finally over. YAY! No more school until....June 1st. BUT, after that's over (July 7th), then no more school until....July 8th...dammit. BUT then once THAT'S over (August 15th) no more school until...August 23rd. GOD DAMMIT! bah, oh well, I guess that's my choice. It'll be ok, just 1 class at a time, so not too terribly bad :P (insert masochistic comment here) I guess I should just enjoy the break I have while I have it.

Let's see, what else? Unlofted my bed, took home a bunch of my stuff, had my parents bring home a bunch of stuff that wouldn't fit in my car since they were over on Westheimer for some reason today, got all the stuff figured out that my mom has been buggin me about...yeah, I feel like I've actually accomplished stuff today. Unfortunately what I accomplished was that I have to go in person to people to get stuff figured out. That's all I figured out :P hehe BUT, it's all good, cuz...I don't feel inspired to do much of anything else. I need to call my boss at Edenbrook to see if I can still work over the summer, but I kinda don't want to. I'm already working at Splashtown, but that pays a lot less...::shrug:: iono....

Hmm well...that's about it....weeeeeeee

No comments: