5.25.2004

So I got the volunteer thing at the Heart Institute! :-D I'm really excited about it, gotta call this other lady and make an appointment, and then I officially start. Yay! And I start work at Splashtown tomorrow...that will be fun for about 2 or 3 weeks and then I'll want to kill everyone who comes in the park - hey! just like last year! But I already have 1 comp ticket, and should get at least one more for working Monday (i think) so once I get a few, maybe some people wanna come to the park with me? It'd b freeeee :P Mebbe closer to when school starts or somethin, iono, just an idea...

Let's see, what else? I went and saw my sister's band concert and was actually quite surprised; my ears weren't bleeding by the end of it. That was my good deed to her for the rest of the month. That and I put together the damn retarded electric scooter she's getting for her birthday tomorrow... so yeah, I've been a good sister since I got home :P haha right.

I get to see Jason on Saturday, I'm so excited :-D I'm even gonna get off work early so it's not all uber late when I get there. We get to spend part of Saturday and most of Sunday together, so definetly looking forward to that.

I think that's about all, and if it's not that's all I feel like typing right now. :)
yay

No comments: