5.23.2004

Hmm...

-Waiting to hear on the Heart Institute thing....should find out Monday or Tuesday ::excited anticipation::

-Renewed my lifeguard training this weekend, it seems uber much easier the second time around (not that it was hard the first time around....)

-Gonna work 10 hour days all this week after I go thru Orientation...that way I can take off a little bit early Saturday and go see my Jason the rest of the weekend :-D Yay for bribing parents by not being home? heh heh seems like a win-win situation to me!

-Got car back from shop finally...it has A/C now! ::dance::

-Got digital camera, now just need something cool to take pics of...

-I'm not sure why this is all "outliney" and bulleted and stuff, but it seemed cool at the time...I think I'm done though. I kinda want some food. Mmmmm food....

No comments: